The GLFT accepts proposals under our funding categories at different times throughout the year. Review important dates to the left for deadlines.
If the GLFT is currently accepting proposals for one of our grant categories, it will be listed under active grant opportunities. Click below to browse active grant opportunities. Application requirements are provided for each of our funding opportunities in the Application Guidance Documents below. More information about each of our grant programs and our funding priorities is available on our Grants page. Our Grant Library is also a useful resource for grant seekers; it includes information about projects that have received funding support from the GLFT.
2019 Application Guidance Documents
- 2019 Access to the Great Lakes Fishery
- 2019 Ecosystem Health and Sustainable Fish Populations: Ecological and Biological Research to Inform Management
- 2019 Ecosystem Health and Sustainable Fish Populations: Social, Economic and Technology Research to Inform Policy and Practice
- 2019 Ecosystem Health and Sustainable Fish Populations: Habitat Protection and Restoration
- 2019 Great Lakes Stewardship
Policies and Forms